Use our readymade template to create your iHOT-33 questionnaire for assessing the quality of life in young, active patients with hip problems
Create your iHOT-33 questionnaire
- Use our prebuilt template with 33 questions to assess the symptoms, functional limitations, sports and recreational activities, job-related concerns, and social/emotional/lifestyle concerns related to hip problems
- Customize the scale choices and meanings according to your requirements
- Add skip logic to skip irrelevant questions based on patient responses
- Include instructions and section headers to provide clarity to patients while completing the questionnaire
Collect responses from your patients
- Send an email invitation with a secure link for patients to complete their iHOT-33 assessment form prior to their visit
- Allow patients to save their progress and complete their iHOT-33 assessment form at a later time without losing any responses
- Set up an email template for your iHOT-33 assessment and automatically send invitation emails to multiple patients with ease
- Send a confirmation email to the patients with their iHOT Score and other relevant information when they submit their iHOT-33 assessment
Track patient responses in Google Sheets
- Export patient responses including the calculated iHOT Score to Google Sheets for easy record-keeping
- Use pre-built reports to easily keep track of patient progress over time and monitor changes in their hip symptoms and quality of life
- Receive a copy of the response and the calculated iHOT Score by email whenever a patient submits their iHOT-33 assessment
- Use data in Google Sheets to integrate with external EHR systems for seamless data transfer
- Create a HIPAA compliant iHOT-33 assessment form to safely collect, store and access patient responses
- Mark fields as Protected Health Information (PHI) to secure sensitive patient data and limit access to PHI
- Automatically mask PHI fields when exporting iHOT-33 form responses to Google Sheets and sending them via email
- Prepopulate patient details in iHOT-33 assessments by creating secure prefill links without exposing PHI
- Limit access to patient data only for authorized personnel and minimize the risk of data breaches
These reviews are reproduced without modification from Google Workspace Marketplace.
July 23, 2023
I am not tech savvy. I chose formesign to help create registration links for clients. Vipid has been great in assisting me. He goes above and beyond. My company now has moved from the stone age to modern age through the ability to use this feature. Of the many features I am impressed with, the ability to update a form without needing to regenerate a link is amazing. I often make mistakes and that ability allows me to fix mistakes without needing to change everything. Thank you!!!
— Sol Evans
July 27, 2023
I am 100% a fan of this company. We use HIPAA compliant Google Forms and needed a way to collect signatures, the industry standard company is TOO expensive. I started using FormEsign and it worked perfectly. It lacked the ability to provide a pdf copy of the form after signature. This company worked with me help their product evolve into something that could benefit all future clients AND the end user. The team was polite, professional, kind, enthusiastic, and willing to make a change. This earned my loyalty. I will sing their praises. Good work, and thank you!
— Royal Bush
July 12, 2023
It very friendly to used. I love it. For my case multiple signature needed. it's supporting
— Senthil Kumar
July 10, 2023
We were looking for a way to have a signature option in our form. Formesign addon allowed us to collect signatures for the acknowledgment and consent forms. It was simple and easy to setup. Very useful addon for google forms.
— Joan S
October 30, 2023
We needed a way to create forms with e-signatures and this app made it very easy. Support is also very quick and always helpful. Cannot recommend enough!
— Chris Henesy