Use our readymade template to create your Tampa Scale of Kinesiophobia (TSK) assessment tool for fear of movement or (re)injury
Create your care assessments
- 17-item questionnaire that scores each item on a 4-point Likert scale
- Real-time calculation of TSK Score, Activity Avoidance Score, and Somatic Focus Score based on the form responses
- Collect patient data and other sensitive healthcare data using our HIPAA compliant online assessment forms
- Compare the scores from the initial screening with that of the followup to track the progression of fear of movement or (re)injury
- Easily create responsive forms that allow patients to complete their assessments on any device at any time
Collect responses from your patients
- Allow patients to input their details such as patient id, name, email etc in the TSK assessment form
- Send an email invitation with a secure link for patients to complete their TSK assessment form prior to their visit
- Allow patients to save their progress and complete their TSK assessment form at a later time without losing any responses
- Set up an email template for your TSK assessment and automatically send invitation emails to multiple patients with ease
- Send a confirmation email to the patients with their TSK score, diagnosis, next steps when they submit their TSK assessment
Track patient responses in Google Sheets
- Export patient responses including the calculated TSK score, Activity Avoidance Score, and Somatic Focus Score to Google Sheets for easy record-keeping
- Export individual points for each item to Google Sheets for data manipulation and analysis for comprehensive insights
- Use pre-built reports to easily keep track of patient progress over time and monitor changes in their fear of movement or (re)injury
- Receive a copy of the response and the calculated TSK score by email whenever a patient submits their TSK assessment
- Use data in Google Sheets to integrate with external EHR systems for seamless data transfer
- Create a HIPAA compliant TSK assessment form to safely collect, store and access patient responses
- Mark fields as Protected Health Information (PHI) to secure sensitive patient data and limit access to PHI
- Automatically mask PHI fields when exporting TSK form responses to Google Sheets and sending them on email
- Limit access to patient data only for authorized personnel and minimize the risk of data breaches
These reviews are reproduced without modification from Google Workspace Marketplace.
July 23, 2023
I am not tech savvy. I chose formesign to help create registration links for clients. Vipid has been great in assisting me. He goes above and beyond. My company now has moved from the stone age to modern age through the ability to use this feature. Of the many features I am impressed with, the ability to update a form without needing to regenerate a link is amazing. I often make mistakes and that ability allows me to fix mistakes without needing to change everything. Thank you!!!
— Sol Evans
July 27, 2023
I am 100% a fan of this company. We use HIPAA compliant Google Forms and needed a way to collect signatures, the industry standard company is TOO expensive. I started using FormEsign and it worked perfectly. It lacked the ability to provide a pdf copy of the form after signature. This company worked with me help their product evolve into something that could benefit all future clients AND the end user. The team was polite, professional, kind, enthusiastic, and willing to make a change. This earned my loyalty. I will sing their praises. Good work, and thank you!
— Royal Bush
July 12, 2023
It very friendly to used. I love it. For my case multiple signature needed. it's supporting
— Senthil Kumar
July 10, 2023
We were looking for a way to have a signature option in our form. Formesign addon allowed us to collect signatures for the acknowledgment and consent forms. It was simple and easy to setup. Very useful addon for google forms.
— Joan S
October 30, 2023
We needed a way to create forms with e-signatures and this app made it very easy. Support is also very quick and always helpful. Cannot recommend enough!
— Chris Henesy