Use our readymade template to create your Foot and Ankle Outcome Score (FAOS) assessment form
Create your FAOS assessment form
- Prebuilt template with FAOS scoring to assess foot and ankle symptoms, pain, function, and quality of life
- Comprehensive questionnaire with multiple-choice questions to evaluate different aspects of foot and ankle health
- Real-time calculation of FAOS scores based on the form responses
- Collect patient data and other sensitive healthcare data using our HIPAA compliant online assessment forms
- Customize the form with your own branding and logo
- Easily create responsive forms that allow patients to complete their assessments on any device at any time
Collect responses from your patients
- Pre-populate patient details such as patient id, name, email, etc. in the FAOS assessment form before sharing it with the patients
- Send an email invitation with a secure link for patients to complete their FAOS assessment form prior to their visit
- Allow patients to save their progress and complete their FAOS assessment form at a later time without losing any responses
- Set up an email template for your FAOS assessment and automatically send invitation emails to multiple patients with ease
- Send a confirmation email to the patients with their FAOS score and next steps when they submit their FAOS assessment
Track patient responses in Google Sheets
- Export patient responses including the calculated FAOS scores to Google Sheets for easy record-keeping
- Export individual points for each category to Google Sheets for data manipulation and analysis for comprehensive insights
- Use pre-built reports to easily keep track of patient progress over time and monitor changes in their foot and ankle health
- Receive a copy of the response and the calculated FAOS scores by email whenever a patient submits their FAOS assessment
- Use data in Google Sheets to integrate with external EHR systems for seamless data transfer
- Create a HIPAA compliant FAOS assessment form to safely collect, store, and access patient responses
- Mark fields as Protected Health Information (PHI) to secure sensitive patient data and limit access to PHI
- Automatically mask PHI fields when exporting FAOS form responses to Google Sheets and sending them via email
- Prepopulate patient details in FAOS assessments by creating secure prefill links without exposing PHI
- Limit access to patient data only for authorized personnel and minimize the risk of data breaches
These reviews are reproduced without modification from Google Workspace Marketplace.
July 23, 2023
I am not tech savvy. I chose formesign to help create registration links for clients. Vipid has been great in assisting me. He goes above and beyond. My company now has moved from the stone age to modern age through the ability to use this feature. Of the many features I am impressed with, the ability to update a form without needing to regenerate a link is amazing. I often make mistakes and that ability allows me to fix mistakes without needing to change everything. Thank you!!!
— Sol Evans
July 27, 2023
I am 100% a fan of this company. We use HIPAA compliant Google Forms and needed a way to collect signatures, the industry standard company is TOO expensive. I started using FormEsign and it worked perfectly. It lacked the ability to provide a pdf copy of the form after signature. This company worked with me help their product evolve into something that could benefit all future clients AND the end user. The team was polite, professional, kind, enthusiastic, and willing to make a change. This earned my loyalty. I will sing their praises. Good work, and thank you!
— Royal Bush
July 12, 2023
It very friendly to used. I love it. For my case multiple signature needed. it's supporting
— Senthil Kumar
July 10, 2023
We were looking for a way to have a signature option in our form. Formesign addon allowed us to collect signatures for the acknowledgment and consent forms. It was simple and easy to setup. Very useful addon for google forms.
— Joan S
October 30, 2023
We needed a way to create forms with e-signatures and this app made it very easy. Support is also very quick and always helpful. Cannot recommend enough!
— Chris Henesy